I know, I know. It's been a long time! The last article I published was in early August 2019, right before I left for the U.S. Two thousand and nineteen was a tumultuous and extremely difficult year. It saw the break up of my 11-year relationship and my life (and that of my family) was set in a new direction.
But here I am, living and happy and ready to take on 2020. So, without any further ado, let's pick up where I left off with Part 2 of my episode on Lise Kuecker's podcast, Ready. Aim. Empire!
Lise and her Studio Grow team are the reason I was even in Chicago and L.A. last August, so it's quite fitting that we finish and pick up again with this episode.
I'm excited to share with you the second half of the episode (even if it is 5 months later).
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The last two systems for learning the psychology of behaviour modification
- The habit cycle and changing the way we perceive things
- Why working on your behaviours before stepping foot in the studio is critical
- Ways to add new behaviours and eliminate the old ones
- How momentum and motivation work in tandem in the process of behaviour modification.
Listen on iTunes
Listen on Spotify
Thanks for checking this out!
What did you think? I'd love to hear from you. Share this on your favourite social network and ask a question or leave your thoughts in the comments below.