Adam Martin is an exercise physiologist more commonly known today as "The No Breakfast Guy". He has helped thousands of people rebound from injuries in his 10+ years running TrewExPhys - an exercise physiology clinic in Melbourne, Australia. Inspired to help his mother and sister with their ever-increasing weight loss issues, Adam undertook seven diets in seven weeks and came across intermittent fasting. This changed his life, as well as the life of his family and his clients. Adam is the author of "Start Late Stay Light", a comprehensive book about intermittent fasting. Adam has kindly offered to give a free ebook version of this book to all The Mind Your Body Podcast listeners. Simply email Adam at [email protected]
In this episode you'll learn:
- About Adam and his family's move to Southern France
- How and why he got into the online fitness industry
- His experiences as a first-time parent
- His experience at the 2017 Tour de France
- How to increase your Instagram following
- His true and honest thoughts about multi level marketing companies in the health industry
- The mistakes many health professional make
- What it takes to write a book
- How to start intermittent fasting
- What to expect from fasting.
Keep the Conversation Going with Adam
Follow the_no_breakfast_guy on Instagram.
Read the "Start Light Stay Light" Blog.
Download the "Start Late Stay Light" E-Book.
Get the "Start Late Stay Light" book in Paperback.
Adam was kind enough to offer his ebook, "Start Late Stay Light", to all The Mind Your Body Podcast listeners. Simply email Adam to request your copy and reference The Mind Your Body Podcast.
I'm taking suggestions for future episodes. What would you like to learn about and who would you like to hear from?
Thanks for checking this out!
What did you think? I'd love to hear from you. Share this on your favourite social network and ask a question or leave your thoughts in the comments below.