Annette Gillanders is a Master Practitioner of both Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) and Time Line Therapy. Believing as a child that she was dumb, Annette overcame this belief to go on and complete her degree in teaching. Breaking the narrative in her formative years for who she was continued to be a challenge for Annette throughout her life. After failing a 5-hour exam, her husband Doug, asked her why she "chose" to fail. This was a significant question which continued to unravel Annette's personal narrative about who she was. Today, Annette holds qualifications in teaching, marketing, management and training. In 2001, Annette and Doug started their business, Biznorth, and in 2008 Annette won the Telstra Northern Territory Business Woman of the Year. Recognising that so many of their clients were couples in business, Annette and Doug recently wrote a book together titled, 'Business Success for Couples'.
We were really open and honest about how we run our lives in this episode. Some of the stuff I shared, I haven't ever shared publicly before. I hope you like this episode with Annette Gillanders.
In this episode you'll learn:
- The power of suggestions (particularly in your formative years)
- How what you are told can influence your entire life
- The power of your subconscious mind
- Why Annette "chose" to fail
- How to see the positive out of the negative
- Learning theories
- Time Line Therapy
- How to get the best results from people
- How to integrate all the important things in your life
- Why some people look like they do it so easy
- Plus, how to best schedule your calendar to accommodate your entire family.
Keep the Conversation Going with Annette
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +61 437 337 022
I'm taking suggestions for future episodes. What would you like to learn about and who would you like to hear from?
Thanks for checking this out!
What did you think? I'd love to hear from you. Share this on your favourite social network and ask a question or leave your thoughts in the comments below.