Cliff McDonald is a Darwin-based personal trainer and online fitness coach. He is also one of my very good friends. Cliff is unapologetically opinionated and has very strong views about EVERYTHING. This can rub some people the wrong way but anyone who knows him, knows he will do anything for you! He is honestly one of the best people I know. The night my grandmother passed away, I sent Cliff a text message at 10pm asking if he could run my boot camp group at 5:30 in the morning. He unhesitatingly obliged. Cliff is also a metabolic analyst at the local hospital, drug and alcohol rehabilitation coach, former colleague of mine at the Northern Territory Institute of Sport, and co-host with me on Mix104.9's Balls 'n' All radio show.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- The correct squat technique that was stopped being taught years ago but is still common practice in many gyms
- How well Cliff can rant about ... well, anything!
- The pros and cons of using challenges in the fitness industry
- Cliff's take on the challenges society face today and how they can be addressed
- Cliff thoughts about reality TV shows - particularly cooking reality shows
- Why it's not weight you want to lose and how to transform your body for what you want
- The nutrition of weight loss
- Plus, all about ketosis.
Keep the Conversation Going with Cliff
Email: [email protected]
I'm taking suggestions for future episodes. What would you like to learn about and who would you like to hear from?
Thanks for checking this out!
What did you think? I'd love to hear from you. Share this on your favourite social network and ask a question or leave your thoughts in the comments below.