Catie Kirke is a life coach and founder of the highly acclaimed ART Your Life and Miss ART programs. The ART Your Life program is a comprehensive coaching and training 7-week intensive program for women designed to help create change from the inside out. Catie previously ran a successful fitness business for 10 years, in which time she was a recipient of the NT Telstra Business Women’s Award and NT Fitness Leader of the Year Award. She now spends her time between Melbourne and Darwin facilitating corporate training events and is in demand as a keynote speaker.
In this episode you'll learn:
- Catie's experience growing in up Alice Springs
- The ingredients of an IV drip
- How we look for examples to support our beliefs
- Cognitive dissonance
- The 2 most powerful words in the English dictionary
- The ITEACH profile
- What Extended DISC is
- Catie's experience in one aerobics class that led to the idea for her ART Your Life program
- All about ART Your Life
- Creating online programs
- The 3 greatest fears we have
- The 3 things that every woman wants for her daughter
- Plus, the culture shock within different States & Territories of Australia.
Keep the Conversation Going with Catie
Email: [email protected]
I'm taking suggestions for future episodes. What would you like to learn about and who would you like to hear from?
Thanks for checking this out!
What did you think? I'd love to hear from you. Share this on your favourite social network and ask a question or leave your thoughts in the comments below.