Bryce is an Australian Health Practitioner that has advised and treated players that have competed on the National & International stage in Golf, Swimming and Athletics amongst others. In addition to this he was an early adopter in using smart technology to assist his patients both in the creation of self management apps to his advisory role at Smart Technology company IKKOS. If you cannot find him via his LinkedIn profile he is likely running long distances whilst wearing next to nothing or tucking into his favourite soup (you will win him over with a Pho).
In this episode you'll learn:
- About Bryce's experience running marathons, particularly the Boston marathon
- What it's like living in Seattle, USA
- The power of smart technology and the Internet
- How Bryce saved $30,000 in one year (and why)
- About the golf training institute
- What IKKOS is
- The power of virtual reality and how to use it effectively
- What the hell binary beats are
- How to learn a new movement quickly and effectively
- The power of vision
- The capacities of the IKKOS app
- All about smart technology
- Plus, why cooling down is so important.
Keep the Conversation Going with Bryce
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +1 (646) 678-6304
I'm taking suggestions for future episodes. What would you like to learn about and who would you like to hear from?
Thanks for checking this out!
What did you think? I'd love to hear from you. Share this on your favourite social network and ask a question or leave your thoughts in the comments below.