Jacob Brady-Walker is an award-winning chiropractor who has helped literally thousands of clients improve their lives. Having sold his own clinic in Darwin to move home to Ballarat, Jacob has revived and created multiple clinics for others. I met Jacob in my Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) practitioner course and was immediately drawn to his gentle nature, holistic attitude to health and deep knowledge about the human body.
This episode is the first in a 4 part series on men's health for Movember 2017. If you'd like to see my mo progress and donate to the part I'm playing in helping men live longer and more fulfilled lives, go here.
In this episode you'll learn:
- How to care for your back as a middle aged man
- Why it's so important to address the little things
- The difference between men and women when it comes to seeking help
- The benefits of twisting your spine
- Where the relationship between back pain and money comes from
- How stress effects your neck and back pain
- If you're doing too much movement
- How chiropractic is more about the nervous system than the skeletal system
- How the signals sent through your body work properly
- The power of a 10c piece
- Plus, why it's so important to get checked out by a good chiropractor on a regular basis.
Keep the Conversation Going With Jacob
In this episode, we also spoke about Jacob's wife, Leandra Brady-Walker - The Cosmopolitan Hippy:
I'm taking suggestions for future episodes. What would you like to learn about and who would you like to hear from?
Thanks for checking this out!
What did you think? I'd love to hear from you. Share this on your favourite social network and ask a question or leave your thoughts in the comments below.