Recently, I was interviewed by a good friend of mine, Lise Kuecker, for her podcast -- Ready. Aim. Empire!
The episode just went up on her website and I couldn't wait to share it with you!
I met Lise and her husband, Dan, while attending a workshop in Laguna Beach, California. Being so far from home and on my own, they took me under their wing and looked after me. And since then, Lise has been instrumental in my growth as a health and fitness professional.
In this episode, you'll hear us catch up like old mates and share stories of the past few years.
In this episode, you'll also learn:
- How I got started on my journey in fitness and business, my transition out of a teaching career, and why it’s never too late to pursue a different passion
- How and why I now use goal-based challenges to get results
- What I've learned by listening, and I mean really listening, to you, my tribe
- The importance of repetition in building systems and a successful business (even if I'm not crazy about that!) 😜
- Why you need to not only love what you do but also how you’re doing it
- What to focus on if you want to build a successful company, and the impact Lise's course, The Client Cure, has made on my life
- As well as, the pros and cons of “in-person” versus an online training.
Once you've finished listening, I'd love to read your thoughts over on Lise's website at the bottom of this page: LiseKuecker.com
See ya there! 😊
Thanks for checking this out!
What did you think? I'd love to hear from you. Share this on your favourite social network and ask a question or leave your thoughts in the comments below.